The UK Social Mobility Awards (SOMOs) are holding their annual Social Mobility Business Seminar for the fifth year running on the morning of Thursday 24th of March!
The Social Mobility Business Seminar 2022 is taking place from 9.30am – 12pm, at The Royal Society of Medicine, W1G 0AE. It is a great opportunity for organisations with an interest in social mobility to hear more about the initiatives that are being implemented within UK businesses, as well as hearing from a panel of leading experts, including:
- Nadhim Zahawi, the Secretary of State for Education
- Lord Mayor, Alderman Vincent Keaveny
- Helen Mahy CBE, Non-Executive Director at SSE plc
- Steve Murrells CBE, CEO at Co-operative Group
- John Boumphrey, VP Country Manager UK at Amazon
- Laura Hinton, PwC (UK) LLP : Management Board Member – UK Tax Leader
If your organisation is keen to share best practice and further the agenda, register below to get your organisation involved in the crucial conversations about advancing the movement across the UK.