1. What are the UK Social Mobility Awards?
The UK Social Mobility Awards are a new and unique set of awards that have been specifically established to recognise and encourage action that will promote and increase social mobility within Britain’s companies and institutions. Entries will be judged by leading people from the business, public and the non-profit world.
2. Who can enter?
3. How much is it to enter?
4. Can I enter as an individual?
5. Is there a limit to the number of categories we can enter?
6. Can we submit multiple entries to the same category?
7. What is the eligibility period?
The eligibility period is from 1st January 2020 to 31st March 2020. We will accept supporting evidence that came to light after this period as long as it refers to the eligible period.
8. How can we enter?
9. What are the entry details?
10. How much time do we have to complete our entry?
Entries open on 29th April 2019 and close at 5pm on 28th June 2019.
11. Who will judge our entry?
Entries will be judged by leading people from the business, public and the non-profit world. The Chair of the Judging Panel is Sir Ken Olisa OBE. If you wish to find out more, please click here.
12. When will the judging take place?
The initial shortlisting will take place between 29th June – 10th July 2020. The finalists will be announced on 13th July 2020.
13. When will the winners be announced?
14. What is the dress code for this event?
15. I am still not sure about the entry process
10th October 2020