1. What are the UK Social Mobility Awards?
The UK Social Mobility Awards are a unique set of awards that have been specifically established to recognise and encourage action that will promote and increase social mobility within Britain’s companies and institutions. Entries will be judged by leading people from the business, public and the non-profit world.
2. Who can enter?
This awards programme is only open to UK-based private sector and public sector organisations, universities, and schools that have at least 50 employees.
3. How much is it to enter?
4. Can I enter as an individual?
5. Can charities or social enterprises enter?
6. Is there a limit to the number of categories we can enter?
7. Can we submit multiple entries to the same category?
8. What is the eligibility period?
The eligibility period is from 1st January 2019 to 31st March 2020. We will accept supporting evidence that came to light after this period as long as it refers to the eligible period.
9. How can we enter?
10. What are the entry details?
11. How much time do we have to complete our entry?
Entries open on 27th April 2020 and close at 5pm on 10th July 2020.
12. Who will judge our entry?
Entries will be judged by leading people from the business, public and the non-profit world. The Chair of the Judging Panel is Sir Ken Olisa OBE. If you wish to find out more, please click here.
13. When will the judging take place?
The initial shortlisting will take place between 10th July – 17th July 2020. The finalists will be announced on 20th July 2020.
14. When will the winners be announced?
The winners of the 2020 UK Social Mobility Awards will be announced at an online gala event, which will take at 3pm on October 8th 2020.
15. What is the dress code for this event?
The UK Social Mobility Awards celebration gala dress code is Online Chic.
16. I am still not sure about the entry process
10th October 2020